WAVEHOUSE
It was my virgin experience to Wavehouse. I have always wanted to try it and finally i did. It was not a good experience for me..I had a really bad headache after trying to surf. I guess I can only blame myself for not covering my head when I fall. The water current was really strong and the board was really hard to balance on. It doesn't look as easy as it looks. You see how other people can do stunts and make it seem very easy, I can tell you its not. I really wonder how long these people took to master it when i couldn't even stay on the board for 10secs. What can be worse than falling and not covering your head is that your pants or swimwear might fall off while trying to recover and stand up and it wasn't very glam. After 45mins, I gave up trying to balance on the board and my head was starting to hurt really bad and the scorching sun made it worse. And for the next few days, I had really bad muscle aches all over my body.
However, after going through all the pain, I would want to try it again. I wish one day I will be able to master it and start doing stunts too. I guess its still a long way to go :(
Sigh ok bye for now. xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment