A CHANGE OF HEART
So recently my friend introduced me to a new hongkong drama, "A Change of Heart", and I got hooked onto it. To summarize the story, it's about this kind-hearted guy doctor(Yat) who was the attending physician for this cunning, ruthless man(Power), who would do anything to make things/his business go his way. Power was suffering from some heart complications and needed a heart transplant and Yuet ended up meeting an accident which resulted in him being Power's heart organ donor. The story continues with how after Power got his heart transplant surgery, he began to have a change of heart, turning to a more considerate, society contributing and upright person. (With the drama of the other lead characters) Although I'm not done with the show, I reflected about how some people(especially the rich) crave so much for power, riches and fame. Indeed money makes the world go round but instead of splurging on food, clothes, fancy cars and gambling, have they actually thought about those who are less fortunate? I'm not saying that pampering ourselves is wrong but how much are we giving back to the society? Signing off now xoxo HEHE

No comments:
Post a Comment