Wednesday, October 2, 2013

KLLLLLL HERE I COME DAY 1


So my brother and I decided to have a rather impromptu trip to KL to find my Malaysian cousins and chill out.

Day 1:

We took a 5 hours long bus ride from Golden Mile Complex to KL Berjaya Times Square and met up with my cousins. Because the hotel was just 2 MRT stops away, we trained down and lugged our luggages along. It was an eye-opener for me when I took Malaysia's MRT because compared to Singapore's MRT system... it was terrifying to see how lowly-developed Malaysia's MRT system is.(not that I'm criticizing them but stating the facts) Train stations did not have barriers to prevent accidents and their trains were small and packed. We checked into our hotel and for a budget hotel, it was really nice and modern. Bean bags, a pool table and desktops/tablets available to use at the hotel lobby lounge area. There is also a cafe that is incorporated with a western/fusion theme at the lobby. We headed out after unpacking and went to this local Indian coffee-shop which served this pandan leaf rice with 4 side dishes with unlimited servings. The food was absolutely affordable, delicious and authentic, I would definitely go back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment