BATAM
It was my first time going to Batam. I went with my family for a 2 days short trip over the weekends. I find it rather boring as there is nothing much to see there. We took a 45mins ride on a ferry from Habourfront to Batam and it was quite fast. When we arrived there was a tour guide who brought us to many different places. The weather was not a hot as I expected it to be. We also watch a street show performed by 2 guys where one of them tore a coconut husk apart using his teeth and the other who chewed on broken glass. I found it rather disturbing but at the same time it was interesting. HOW CAN ANYONE TEAR APART A COCONUT HUSK OR CHEW ON GLASS?!?! ok anyway, after the performance we went shopping for clothes and food. We only manage to buy a few stuff as there was not enough time and we were rushing everywhere. We only checked in in the evening. After about an hour, we went out for dinner buffet at another hotel nearby. Something about their chilli is that....IT IS REALLY SPICY no joke and I like spicy especially chilli padis but their's was much spicier than chilli padi. After dinner, we went back to our hotel to rest.
I guess thats all for Day 1 at Batam.



No comments:
Post a Comment