Thursday, October 3, 2013

MY BROTHER'S 21ST BIRTHDAY

 


PRIMA TOWER REVOLVING RESTAURANT

Celebrated my brother's birthday with my family at Prima Tower located at Keppel Bay. The restaurant looks old and rundown and their car park was rather messy. However, the restaurant moves really slowly in circles where it allows diners to enjoy the panoramic view of the sea, singapore skyline and sentosa. I was told that it takes about 1hr 45mins to complete one full round. The restaurant serves Beijing cuisins and I tried their house specialty which was the peking duck with the crispy skin of the roast duck wrapped in a thin Chinese pancake. I wouldn't say it was fantastic as I have tried better in other restaurants. I expected it to be good as I was told that the chef was famous for his delectable dishes. However, the staffs there were attentive and friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment