Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Flying Fish at Sentosa


FLYING FISH

They used to have this water sport at Sentosa but not anymore :( I tried this around 2 years back and it was really fun but recently when I went back looking forward to try it again they don't have it anymore. It's a big float where up to 2-3 people can either sit or lie on it. There will be a speed boat pulling the float and it goes really fast, so fast that the float actually flies up for a few seconds and come back down. This cycle lasted for about 30mins. I had to hold on to the handle really tight because if i didn't i would have flew off into the sea. I held on so tight that I had bruises on my wrist but I guess it was all worth it. It was quite scary at first as you wouldn't know what to expect out of it but it was a fun experience after all.
Hopefully I will be able to try it again, maybe in another country. You too, should give it a try if you ever have the chance to. Don't miss out the fun. 
Ok thats all for now. BYE xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment